- How many articles are to be believed by a Muslim? 5
- What was the last surah to be revealed? Al-Nasar
- Which mosque did Holy Prophet (PBUH) ordered to abolish? Zarar
- In which Hijri wine was prohibited? 5 Hjri
- Who was the first female Shaheed of Islam? Saamia
- Who wrote the highest number of Ahadith? Huraira
- Complete the series: 1, 5, 17, and 85, _? None of these
- A student needed 35% marks to pass an exam. He secured 235 marks and failed by 29 marks. What were the total marks? 750
- If 2x + 2x + 2x = 12 then what is the value of x in 2x – 1 3
- A man invested Rs. 3000 for 4 months and got some profit. How much money should he invest to get such a profit in a month? 12000
- The average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, the average of the new set of numbers is? 14
- When Women Protection Bill was passed. 15 Nov 2006
- Where is the headquarter of OPEC? Vienna
- Headquarter of World Young President Organization is in?
- Who was the first Principal of MAO College?
- Pakistan left Commonwealth in 1972 when Bangladesh was recognised by Commonwealth. When did Pakistan rejoin Commonwealth as 49th member? 1991
- Who was the first Secretary General of UNO? Trygve Lie
a) Strong willed
c) Thin skinned
d) Tender hearted
d) Remain Unruffled
- Indolent: Sloth
a) Wrathful: Ire
b) Arrogant : Acuity
c) Covetous : Enigma
d) Gluttony : Loyalty
e) Impatient : Apathy
- Which of the following gases is used in fire extinguishers?
c) Water Vapour
d) Carbon dioxide
- Cooking gas is a mixture of
a) Methane and Carbon dioxide
b) Oxygen and Nitrogen
c) Bautane and Propane
d) Oxygen and Methane
- Iron articles rust because of the formation of
a) Ferrous chloride
b) A mixture of ferrous and ferric hydroxide
c) Sodium carbonate
d) Ferric chloride
- Water is purified through the process of? Chlorination
26). Dry ice is _ Solid Carbon Dioxide
27). Chemically diamond is __ Pure Carbon
28). What is amount of income tax to be paid by a person having income of Rs.55, 000.
None of these
29). If 6 men and 14 women complete a work in 10 days, how time will 12 men and 14 women will take to complete the same work
30). If a thing was purchased at ‘x’ rate and sold at the profit of 20 % what would be the selling price
a). 1x b). 2x c) 1.2x d) none of these
- What meant by Muqtadi
- Names of Holy Prophets mentioned in the Holy Quran 26
- When Risala-Isbabe-Bagwat-e-Hind was translated into English?
- When Nehru Report was presented? 28 Aug 1928
- Number of Muslim Delegates who attended Round Table Conference.
- Who is the author of book ” “?
- When Red Cliff Award was announced? 15 Aug 1947
- Who was the first General in West Bengal after Division of Bengal?
- Who was Secretary when 1861 act was promulgated?
- What is Bande Mataram? A song
- Which is mixed with the rubber to make it more flexible? Sulphur
- Cause of Dysantry. Vibrio Coma
- Soap Fatty Acids and salts
- When IMF was formed.
- Where UN University is?
- What Siachin ironically means?
- From when America is claiming to know that Iran was establishing nuclear plant in violation of NPT?
- Type of government
49.Who was president of North Korea at the time of nuclear explosion?
- Five taps fill a tank in 40 minutes if one tap is out of order then in how many minutes tank will be filled? 50 Mins
- Tea bags None of these
- Juggernaut: Inexorable
a). Cosmonaut: worldly b). Colossus: gigantic c). Demagogue: liberal
- Ricochet: Bullet
a). Airm: crossbow b). Pierce: dart c). Soar: falcon
- Delicate: Fastidious
a). Hardworking: diligent b). Altruistic: mercenary c). Demonstrative: effusive
d) Rewarde) Misjudge
- Name the person who declared Ashabi without seeing Holy prophet (p.b.u.h) Awais Qarni (RA)
- Holy Quran First Translated in _ Language Persian
- __ Gas is use in Fire Cylinders CO2
- Name the Acid use in the Laundry Soap.
- __ acid is use in the car batteries Sulphuric Acid
- Statute means? Laws by Parliament
- What Troika means?
- Probe in to a murder of someone Inquest
- Racial extermination of a particular group or people Genocide