1.The Land revenue Act enforced on
Ans – Dec 07,1967
- The Punjab Land Revenue act is divided in to
Ans – chapters. 15
- The Sections in the Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are
Ans – 184
- The schedules in Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are
Ans – one
- Lambardar is the most important functionary at level.
Ans – Village
- Lambardar is given __ percent of Land Revenue which is called Pachotra.
Ans – 5%
- The West Pakistan Land revenue Act was passed on
Ans – 4th November 1967
- The income a nation collects from Taxes is called
Ans – revenue
- Holdings of a land Lord is called
Ans – Khata
- A list of Owner’s holdings is called
Ans – Khewat Number.
- Survey Number is also called
Ans – Khasra Number
- Village officers are
Ans – Kanungo, Patwaries, Kotars, Lambardars,
- Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by
Ans – Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by SC in
Ans – 2002
- What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Collector
Ans – 30 days
- What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Commissioner
Ans – 60 days
- What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Board of revenue
Ans – 90 days
- The types of revenue officers are
Ans – 5
- Revenue Administration of a Tehsil is entrusted to
Ans – Tehsildar
- Inspection of Harvest is called
Ans – Girdawri
- What is Shajra Kishtwar?
Ans – The map of a village showing the position and boundary of every field.
- Under which section of Land Revenue Act 1967 mutation is laid down
Ans – Section 42
- The post next higher to Patwari is
Ans – Kanungo
- The register of crops inspection is called
Ans – Khasra Girdawri.
- What is the vernacular word for mutation?
Ans – Intiqal
- When the period of Khareef Crops starts in Pakistan?
Ans – May and June
- When the period of Khareef Crops ends in Pakistan?
Ans – September and October
- The Assessment of Land revenue remain in force for ——- years.
Ans – 25
- What is Karam?
Ans – Unit of Length
- What is Sarsahi?
Ans – unit of Area
- The un irrigated Land which depends on rainfall for cultivation is called
Ans – Barani
- The un irrigated Lands which are affected by by flooding or moisture of rivers are called
Ans – Sailabi
- The Land which is irrigated by canals is called
Ans – Nehri
- The Land which is irrigated from water of the Wells is called
Ans – Chahi
- The Land which is irrigated from water of the Tube Wells is called
Ans – Nul-Chahi
- The land which is irrigated from two sources;1.from wells & 2. from canals is called
Ans – Chahi-Nehri
- The land which is irrigated from tanks, jhils, streams, springs or kareezes is called
Ans – Abi
- The land which is irrigated from hill torrents is called
Ans – Rod-Kohi or Bandeza
- The Land which remains un-sown for 4 to 11 harvests is called
Ans – Banjar Kham
- The statement of customs respecting rights or liabilities in the estate is called
Ans – Wajib-ul-Arz
- A village note book is prepared for each
Ans – Estate
- A village note book is also called
Ans – Lal Kitab
- The period of Rabbi crops starts in Pakistan in the months of
Ans – October & November
- Period of Rabbi crops ends in
Ans – April & May
- Low lying land near rivers is called
Ans – Khadir
- A portion of crop which has failed to come to maturity is called
Ans – Kharaba
- A surcharge of 5 % on the revenue paid to village Headman is called
Ans – Pachotra
- The deputy of Tehsildar is known as
Ans – Naib Tehsildar
- What is Parta? The assessment rate for land revenue is called
Ans – Parta